Epos Thermal Printer TEP220MD
- Low-noise thermal printing
- Easy paper-roll installation
- Easy paper jam Clearance as well as other maintenance such as head cleaning.
- Command protocol is based on ESC / POS standard
- Using page mode various Layouts are possible
- Characters can be scaled up to 64 times as large as the standard size.
- Supports repeated operation and also copy printing.
- wide character front size support i.e. (12*24/9*17/24*24 font).
- It also has a built-in interface supporting cash drawer control
Epos Thermal Printer TEP220MD from Erideka
Epos Thermal Printer TEP220MD is ideal for small and medium enterprises, TEP220MD is of low cost hence the business won’t undergo financial constraint as a result of buying it. TEP220MD thermal printer has a high speed of 220 mm/s, with this kind of speed you can serve many customers at lightning speed, this receipt printer produces less noise when printing.
- The Printer uses Thermal Line Printing Technology.
- Applications: Reliable and perfect for busy retail or hospitality environments.
- Interface: USB receipt printer / Network(Ethernet).
- Cutter: Full or Partial Cut.
- Also with a warranty of 1 year on the manufacturer’s fault.
- This EPOS uses Thermal line printing Printer method
- Print speed: 220 mm / sec.
- The cutter: Full or Partial Cut.
- Maximum paper width of 79.5 ±0.5 mm.
- Connectivity: Parallel / RS232C / USB / Wireless.
- Power supply: DC 24V.
- Bar code modes: UPC-A / UC-E / JAN13 (EAN13) / JAN8 (EAN8 / CODE39 / ITF / CODABAR / CODE93 / CODE128.
- Compatible operating systems: Win9x / WinME / Win2000 / WinNT / WinXP, Compatible with EPSON, SAMSUNG.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty.
|EPOS thermal printers||EPOS Receipt Printer price in Kenya|
|Thermal Receipt Printer||Thermal POS System Printers Kenya|
|Best Thermal Receipt Printer||Epos Thermal Printers in Nairobi|
|E-POS TEP220 Thermal Printer||Buy Thermal printers in Kenya from Erideka|
We are now delivering to all towns in below Counties:
Besides Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Machakos, Kwale, Kilifi, Tana River, Lamu, Taita Taveta, Garissa, Wajir, Mandera, Marsabit, Isiolo, Meru, Tharaka Nithi, Embu, Kitui, Makueni, Nyandarua, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Murang’a Kiambu, West Pokot, Samburu, Uasin Gishu, Trans-Nzoia, Elgeyo-Marakwet, Nandi, Baringo, Laikipia, Nakuru, Narok, Kajiado, Kericho, Bomet, Kakamega. And also, Vihiga, Bungoma, Busia, Siaya, Homa Bay, Migori, Kisii, Nyamira.
Please note that delivery cost values depending on your location and means for transportation but we mostly use Parcel delivery.